If a student withdraws or is expelled during the first four weeks of the school year, room and board and tuition charges may be refunded according to the schedule below. Except for room and board and tuition, all other fees are nonrefundable. The college refund policy applies to a one-year term.
• During the first week of school : 90% refund
• During the second week of school : 80% refund
• During the third week of school : 60% refund
• During the fourth week of school : 40% refund
• After fourth week: 0% refund