Begin your college education with EUCON's dual enrollment program!
Start here to explore our diverse programs available for you!
Did you find the program you wish to pursue?
Qualified high school students may attend EUCON International University if they meet the dual enrollment criteria:
- Students must have at least junior status.
- Students must complete an Enrollment Application and provide the information requested in one of the following ways:
- A high school transcript indicating a GPA of 3.0 or higher accompanied by a recommendation from the principal.
- A high school transcript indicating a GPA of 3.0 or higher accompanied by a standardized test score indicating the student ranked in the 75th percentile or higher.
- An ACT composite score of 20 or higher (or the equivalent on a comparable test)
- Students may enroll in courses that are a part of the General Education or request special permission to enroll in additional
- Credit for these courses will be given whether or not the student chooses to seek a degree at EUCON International University. The credit for these courses will be transferable to any institution that accepts credit from EUCON International University.
Room and Board
Room & Board (winter & summer)
$550.00 Per Month
Tuition (winter & summer)
$230.00 Per Credit
$24 for 4 months
$550.00 Per Year
- All payments should be made before the day of registration.
- Students can take only 15-18 credits per semester.
- Room, board, and tuition fees cover only two semesters, a total of seven months.
- The Administrative Fee is only for the first-year student.
- Winter starts the middle of December and ends the middle of January. Summertime is May, June, July, and August.
- All fees, including room, board, and tuition, are up-front, one- time payment upon registration.
- Fees may change at any time without notice. Please check with the Business Office for current fees.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions department.
Ms. Marissa Bautista
Director of Admissions
EUCON International University
P.O. Box 500087 CK
Saipan, MP, 96950 USA