For US Citizens:

  Students from the US will have the same discounted rate/fee as the local students. Please contact the business office if you have any further questions from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM at this telephone no.: 1-(670)-234-3207.

For Foreign Citizens:

  All foreign students must pay all fees plus one year's tuition and room and board before an I-20 is issued. Foreign students are admitted on a one-year basis. The University refund policy applies to a one-year term.

  Fees and tuition may be changed as circumstances warrant, and may differ slightly in individual circumstances. Contact the University office if you need further information. The payment options are on an individual basis and must be approved by the President or the University Administrators.

  The file of a foreign student must contain the following items:

1. All materials as indicated for a new student.
2. Submit a letter of financial intent from either a financial institution or an individual who will guarantee full payment of the applicant's school bill and all living expenses while studying in the United States. The U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service, requires this letter be received prior to the issuing of the I-20 form. A one-time tracking fee must also be paid before the I-20 form is issued.
3. Submit the official results of a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if the native language is other than English. Arrangements can be made to take this test by visiting online at www.toefl .org.
4. If a foreign student did not have the TOEFL exam which requires by the College then he or she will admit into EUCON's ESL program until the student passes the satisfied TOEFL score (paper base: 500 and IT base: 63) in order to enter into the college program. 
5. After all of the above materials are received, the file will be reviewed. Upon acceptance, the applicant will receive the I-20 form which is needed to apply for a student visa.
6. Every foreign student must provide the U
niversity with their first academic year's tuition, fees, and room and board prior to registration. All persons admitted to the United States on a student visa are required by law to be registered as full-time college students and be enrolled for a minimum of 12 (credit) hours per semester.

Fees and tuition may be changed as circumstances warrant and may vary slightly in individual circumstances.